As professionals in orthopaedics, we perform approximately 1,600 surgeries per year.
We are working hard to deliver safe and high-quality treatment that provides our patients with peace of mind by furthering skills in individual specialties, developing technical skills in the hybrid OR and state-of-the-art machines, and by dividing floors by ailment.
Operating Room (Hybrid-OR)
Surgery, CT scans, angiogram, and navigational surgery are all possible in the new hybrid operating rooms.
The design of our operating rooms were based on NASA’s clean room which ensures that the hallway, front room and operating room are as sanitary as possible.
- Device Description: SIEMENS Co., Ltd. 3T MRI MAGNETOM Skyra
- Device Description: PHILIP Co., Ltd. 128 slice CT scanner Ingenuity Core 128
- Device Description: SIEMENS Co., Ltd. gamma camera Symbia E
- Device Description: X-ray imaging apparatus manufactured by Shimadzu Co., Ltd. and Konica Minolta wireless FPD system
General Imaging (Fluoroscopic Examination)
- Device Description: SIEMENS Co., Ltd. Fluoroscopic system LUMINOS Session