Payment & Fees
- Hospitalization Fees are paid once a month (on the 11th of the month following discharge)
Hospital fees are charged until the day of discharge from the hospital.
※If you have any questions or concerns, please ask at the reception counter.
- Patients who choose to stay in private rooms will be charged at a higher rate than a regular room.
- Credit card and debit card payments can be made at the automatic payment machine.
Patient Room Descriptions
- This presentation was made in accordance with the legal obligations outlined in the Medical Care Act.
- The images shown above represent one example of each room type. Please contact us for more details.
- Additional consumption tax will be charged according to room rates.
Parking & Rates
Parking is available for regular patients coming to see a doctor.
Parking is not available for patients who have been hospitalized.
Other visitors, please go to the first floor reception counter upon arrival.
1．Parking for patients and family of patients who are on the first day of their hospital stay, on the day of surgery, taking medical tests, or visiting a doctor….Free
※Please confirm the patient’s identity upon arrival.
2．Visitors for hospitalized patients……..2 hour free (After the 1st hour, 100 JPY/ 30 minutes)