Staying in the Hospital
Regarding Your Hospital Stay
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your medical condition, our treatment or nursing policies, please feel free to ask the attending nurse or doctor.
Our hospital has been approved for standard care in nursing.
Although an attendant is not required during your stay, family members may be admitted to stay with you depending on your medical condition. Please consult your attending nurse.
- Permission is required for overnight visitors and for family members to accompany patients to medical examinations.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in our hospital. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Visitors are allowed to use mobile phones. Please do not disturb patients and avoid using your phone in the same room as our patients.
- Additional information will be provided by department staff after you are admitted to the hospital
Convenience Store & Food
|1F Family Mart (Convenience Store)||7:00AM – 9:00PM|
|1F SEATTLE'S BEST COFFEE (Coffee Shop)||8:00AM – 7:00PM|
- Family Mart has a wagon service (intra-hospital transportation service) available. Please notify a nearby member of our staff if you would like to use this service.
- Visiting hours are from 12:00PM – 8:00PM.
- Please notify a nearby member of our staff if you are visiting a patient in the ICU or HCU.
- We appreciate and encourage family visitors in our hospital and we are looking forward to seeing you here.
※Please refrain from visiting the hospital if you currently have influenza or other cold symptoms such as a fever, cough, mucus, runny nose, nasal congestion, sore throat and other symptoms such as diarrhea and vomiting.
You may be refused admission to the hospital if you are found to have any of these symptoms. We appreciate your cooperation in this matter.
Parking is available for outpatients.
Parking is not available for patients who have been admitted to the hospital.
Other visitors, please go to the first floor reception counter upon arrival.
1．. Parking for patients and family of patients who are on the first day of their hospital stay, on the day of surgery, taking medical tests, or visiting a doctor….Free
※Please confirm the patient’s identity upon arrival.
2．Visitors for hospitalized patients……..1 hour free (After the 1st hour, 100 JPY/ 30 minutes)