- Patients who are discharged from the hospital must check-out by 10:00am.
- Inform a nurse immediately when you plan to leave the hospital.
Guide to Hospital Discharge
Instructions for Returning to Daily Life After Discharge
(including available support, equipment instructions, returning to normal life, and necessary precautions.)
- Patients taking oral medications will receive instructions from the pharmacist.
- Patients who have been scheduled for follow-up appointments after discharge will be given further instructions regarding their next appointment.
- Patients will be given physical disability medical certificates and scheduled for outpatient rehabilitation as deemed necessary.
- Patients should return the patient registration voucher distributed at time of admission.